Dogs on Wicklow hike

Dogs on Wicklow hike

Friday 15 August 2014

Now I understand...

Now I understand...why in the UK they don't like to drive more than half an hour to a trial. I used to chuckle about it because we often drive 3 to 7 hours (or more) in North America without thinking to get to a trial...but on good highways...

Two hours one way on winding, suicide mission, just missed the side mirror being copped (knocked off) by a lunatic driver, edge of your seat microscopic roads with stone walls inches away..is exhausting.

We visited the North Wales Championship today, and it was a nice sized field...




Although Dyna got around, it won't be in the top four to go back Saturday. Craig and I grazed the fetch panel on the wrong side when the sheep darted unexpectedly and even with a good outrun and lift that was enough to cause us to miss the standard and ended our run.

I think tonight I will enjoy a glass of wine (or two)! 😉


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment