Dogs on Wicklow hike

Dogs on Wicklow hike

Monday 27 February 2012

Regrouping...

Well, the tow trucks couldn't find us for an hour and a half...how do you miss two 50 foot rigs on the side of the Florida Turnpike? I think I ate half a bag of Oreos at the side of the highway, a pathetic sight I'm sure. But when they finally arrived they were friendly and efficient...




...and my truck was towed away...




We had found a camp ground and a Ford dealership nearby...
The woman at the front desk was new to her job...she spoke at full volume and seemed to have trouble multitasking so gave us the wrong spaces to pull the trailers into, the tow guy had to move the trailer to three different sites before we were settled...which we later realized appeared to be a giant fire ant hill...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Libby Rd,Groveland,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment